Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The scope of research should reflect the journal's main themes namely education, social sciences, indigenous studies, language, and educational technologies.
- The manuscript adheres to the formatting and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Manuscript Template. The submission file must be in Microsoft Word.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point Times New Roman font; employs bolds (for 1st level headings) and italics (for 2nd & 3rd level headings), rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript is submitted with at least 5,000 words in length excluding references and appendices.
- The manuscript does not contain any information that could reveal the authors' identity and their affiliations in the manuscript.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Ensure that all the authors and affiliation details are correct when entered into the system during the submission. We shall not entertain any further changes upon publication.
- The manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked' (proofread). All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Publication ethics guidelines exist to guarantee high-quality research publications, public confidence in scientific discoveries, and credit for their study and ideas.
All manuscripts are subject to peer review and should follow academic performance requirements. The submissions shall be accepted by peer reviewers, whose names remain confidential to their authors, as authorized by the publisher. Our editorial team will periodically pursue guidance on, for example, serious legal, security, biosecurity, and/or society implications outside of regular peer review. Before deciding on suitable measures, we can contact experts and the Academic Editor, including hiring reviewers with special experience but not limited to evaluating additional editors and refraining from further consideration.
Authors shall not use without reference the titles, facts, or ideas of anyone. At the point at which the references are used both should be referenced, and wording reuse restricted and attributed to or quoted in the document. Manuscripts that have been considered to be plagiarised by other writers of a manuscript are disqualified or may be subject to rejection from publication.
Manuscripts submitted to JELAI publications must not be submitted anywhere and revoked until they are submitted somewhere else. Sanctions can apply to authors whose publications have been submitted elsewhere at the same time. If authors have used their work, or are now under examination, as a source for a manuscript submitted, they must mention the prior publications, and explain how their manuscript submitted varies from their previous work. It should be assigned or cited in the text the reuse of authors' words outside the process.
Fabrication and Falsification
Authors/researchers of manuscripts or written papers proven to have produced or falsified the findings, including image editing, may impose fines, and articles published may be retracted.